Anh Le graduated in Economics (Honors) & Finance (MSc) in the United Kingdom. She has joined cryptocurrency since 2016 as a trader and investor. Based on her intensive working experience in marketing & PR, she has held key positions in many major blockchain corporates such as Huobi Global Elites, Country Head of Blockasia – first blockchain news in SEA with 5 country branches, CBO of Asia Token Fund, Block PR Asia.
Since 2018, she established BlockACE which provides a one-stop solution for international blockchain companies to expand to Vietnam & South East Asia markets, provided services for Node Capital, ChainUp, Jinse, Genesis Capital, MXC, WBF… In 2019, it achieved the most number of news, events & KOLs coverages including 2nd-year successful roadshow in 3 countries named BIT, launched the first blockchain conference series held regularly in Vietnam – VBSession, organized the biggest private event with 200 top leaders up to date.
She is also co-founder of BIT with 2 years of successful roadshows in 5 countries in SEA & invited to speak/moderate at numerous conferences worldwide like Thailand Blockchain Week, Japan Blockchain Week, Korea Blockchain Week, WBF Singapore & Vietnam.
- Co-founder BIT roadshow 2 years in 5 countries
- Founder of ATF News Vietnam
- Former CBO Asia Token Fund
- Former Country Head Blockasia Vietnam
- Former Huobi Global Elites
- Former Head of marketing at Chainfund
- Former Head of Communications & Advisors at Lean In Vietnam
- MSc. Finance & Investment, University of Greenwich
- BSc. Economics (Honors), University of Buckingham
- Sustainable Branding by International standard by Plato Branding Academy
- PR2SALES by Elite PR School
- MECGRIS Toolkit – The art of PR by Elite PR School
- Executive MBA by Bach Khoa University
- Art of Sale Coaching by Blair Singer
Connect with Anh Le on Linkedin or email email@example.com